HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST EURO MILLIONS NUMBERS
Treat EuroMillions as two separate lotteries. One is a pick-5 from 50 numbers; the other is
a pick-2 from 12 numbers. Advantage Gold
software tracks the histories of the Red Balls and the Lucky Star balls in two separate files,
which treats them like two separate drawings, each having its own set of charts to make it easy to strategize.
Wheel the Red Balls using the Balanced Wheels in the Wheel Five Gold
software or the book, Lotto Winning Wheels for
Powerball & MEGA Millions. After a few Euromillions drawings, include in your wheel all the virgin
numbers that are yet to be drawn until they have all had at least one win. To give you immediate
access to wheeling systems, you can use the FREE pick-5 multiple-jackpot winning Balanced Wheels
for the Red Balls.
USE BALANCED WHEEL SYSTEMS
Balanced Wheeling Systems allow you to bet a large group of numbers (more than 5), play scientific combinations of that group of numbers, and get a specific minimum win guarantee.
Balanced Wheels force all the winning numbers that are in your group to come together to give you at least one prize if some or all of the winning numbers are in your chosen group.
It’s true that the more numbers you wheel, the easier it is to trap the winning
numbers in your chosen group. But to get the most leverage for your money, the optimum
number of numbers to wheel is not more than four or five numbers over HALF the numbers
in your game. To beat the odds of winning Euro Millions, your best chance to win is by
wheeling less than about 30 of the 50 total numbers.
Otherwise, you’ll be spending MORE money chasing a SMALLER guaranteed prize.
You benefit more by wheeling a carefully selected group of lotto numbers.
THE BEST WAY TO WHEEL ALL THE LOTTO NUMBERS IN YOUR GAME
Any one wheeling
system that covers ALL the numbers in the game is too spread out, making the win
guarantee not worth the wager. There are smart ways to wheel all the numbers in
the game by using Trap-by-Overlap and other wheeling strategies covered on pages
137 to 142 in Gail Howard’s lotto book, Lottery Master Guide.
Most of Smart Luck’s lottery winners used a Balanced Wheel in addition to her Smart Luck number selection methods.
You can use a FREE interactive Balanced Wheel System that won multiple jackpots.
Read about our lottery winners, too.
And when you win a jackpot with Smart Luck lotto systems, tell us about it so you can be added to Gail Howard’s growing list of winners.
If you don’t want your name publicized, we will honor that.
How to WIN the EuroMillions Lotto Game
PLAY A MIX OF ODD AND EVEN LOTTO NUMBERS
Choose the best Euro Millions Lotto numbers with a fairly even mix of odd and
even numbers. All odd numbers or all even numbers are drawn less than 3% of the time.
The best mix is to have 3/2 or 2/3 which means three odd and two even, or two odd and three even. One of these two patterns will occur in
68 percent of Euro Millions lotto drawings.
PLAY A MIX OF HIGH AND LOW LOTTO NUMBERS
Winning numbers are usually spread across the entire number field.
Cut a number field in half to get the low half and the high half. In a
50-number game like EuroMillions, numbers 1 to 25 would be in the low half, and numbers 26 to 50
would be in the high half. All high numbers or all low numbers are rarely drawn, occurring
only 3 percent of the time. A mix of 3 high/2 low or 2 high/3 low occurs 68% of the time, so this is a good bet.
OMIT ONE LOTTERY NUMBER GROUP
Look at a list of past winning lottery numbers in the Euromillions results, and you’ll see,
that usually one or more of the number groups is not included. For
example, in the combination 5-8-14-17-32, there are no 20’s. Tracking and studying
Number Groups can help you decide which group to omit and which group to give extra
PLAY NUMBERS WITH A RECENTLY RARE GAMES OUT VALUE
List the number of games skipped (games out) since the last hit (win) for each of
the winning numbers during the last five games. Then mark the number of times each
skip occurred. If any skip from 0 to 5 did not occur, play the Lotto numbers that
are out that many games. (Help working with lotto games skipped.)
LOTTO NUMBER SUM ADVICE — PLAY A BALANCED GAME
After you choose five numbers you want to play, add them together and make sure
that the sum of the five numbers adds up to somewhere between 95 and 160. Sums that
fall within that range will account for over 70 percent of all the 5-number sets of
winning EuroMillions Red Balls.
CONSIDER INCLUDING ONE NUMBER FROM THE LAST DRAWING
In EuroMillions results, on average, one lottery number will be a repeat hit from the last drawing every
other drawing or 43 percent of the time.
PLAY HOT NUMBERS THAT HAVE A LOW GAMES OUT VALUE
Numbers that have been out (losers) for six games or less account for about half of
the winning numbers. Losing numbers
that have been out for 12 games or less account for about three-quarters of all the winning numbers. This tells us that hot
numbers are more likely to hit, but don’t forget to include at least one long shot in
your group of 5.
DON’T USUALLY INCLUDE A LONGSHOT NUMBER
It is difficult to know when a cold number will end a long losing streak. If you play a
number every drawing because you think it is due, you could be chasing it
for many months. (Number 45 in New York Lotto sat out 100 drawings before it
finally hit.) Although, when a number has been out for 70 games or so, it might be
Players in the UK can opt for partial publicity if they wish, allowing details such as their age, occupation and general location to be reported. In Ireland and Belgium, anonymous jackpot winners often give an interview to lottery officials but without revealing identifiable information.
The winning Irish syndicate from the draw on Friday 29th December talked about their plans to set up a business, buy a new house and head off to the sun for a holiday. A Belgian father of four, who claimed a €168 million (£153.3 million) EuroMillions jackpot in October 2016, mentioned his love of Robert De Niro films and cooking fish.
How to Get Lucky in Lotto
CASH IN ON THE LUCK OF OTHERS
When you form a Lotto pool, your group is also pooling its aggregate luck. A
jackpot could happen because of the luck just one member brings to your pool.
Select your partners carefully. Share your luck with winners, not losers. Avoid
negative people. Not only are they unlucky, but they dampen enthusiasm and drain
energy from others. You want to enhance your own luck, not dilute its strength. One
quick way to tell winners from losers is simply to ask them: «Do you think you
are a lucky person?» Many people quickly admit, «I’m unlucky. I never win
anything.» They won’t bring good luck to your group either.
CASH IN ON A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
No one should play games of chance out of desperation because they need the
winnings. The needy have a greater fear of losing the hard-earned money they gamble
with. It is just one of life’s dirty tricks that the very fear of losing blocks the
winning forces. Thoughts are charged with energy, especially when triggered by
emotion. Fear attracts exactly that which one fears. A strong desire for a goal
that is charged with positive energy, attracts a positive response, especially when
every effort is made to attain that goal.
2016: January Blues Giveaway
- Diane Allen from Doncaster was the ninth and final winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning an Odeon Awards Season Gift Tin. When we spoke to Diane, she said: «Wow can’t believe I have won many thanks — looking forward to using the tickets»
- Patricia Hancock from Stansted was the penultimate winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a £20 Sports Direct Voucher. When we spoke to Patricia, she told us: «What a lovely surprise to hear that I have won a sports Direct Voucher»
- Anna Ingram from North Lincolnshire was the seventh winner of the Giveaway, winning a Bluedio Bluetooth Speaker. When we spoke to Anna, she said: «What a lovely way to start my day by being told I was a winner! I was lucky enough to win the Bluedio Speakers, and I am so looking forward to using them!»
- Dale Askew from Surrey was the sixth winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning 1kg of PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein. When we spoke to Dale, he said: «I’m delighted to be announced as a winner in the prize draw, I will be using the protein powder in my Nutribullet! Thank you so much!»
- Ruth Wollerton from Peterborough was the fifth winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning 10 EuroMillions tickets for the draw on 19th January! When we spoke to Ruth, she said: «I am so excited with my win, hopefully my numbers will come up.»
- Rachel Bonness from Herefordshire was the fourth winner of the Giveaway, winning a Nutribullet! When we contacted Rachel, she said: «I was delighted I won as my resolution this year is to tone up at the gym & I wanted to create delicious protein smoothies after my workouts. My goal is going to be so much easier now!»
- Nieyaati Masurkar from London was the third winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a Fitbit Charge HR. When we contacted Nieyaati, she said: «This is amazing! Can’t believe it! Bidding farewell for good to #JanuaryBlues Thank you guys! Thank you for giving me a chance to be more fit & healthy.»
- Melissa Palmer from Lancashire was the second winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a set of bathroom scales. When we spoke to Melissa, she said: «Thank you so much im very happy never thought i would be lucky enough to win thank you»
- Aimee Herrington from Nuneaton was the first winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a month’s Pure Gym membership. When we contacted Aimee, she said: «When I got told I had won I was really happy and proud :)»
Which EuroMillions Countries Allow Private Claims?
The good news if you are concerned about publicity around a lottery success is that all nine participating EuroMillions nations allow you to stay anonymous if you win the jackpot. Wherever you play the game, you can collect your prize without alerting anyone to your good fortune if you would prefer.
In Portugal, Spain and France, the town in which the ticket was purchased is often published, but winners details are withheld if they so request. In the UK, if players opt for total anonymity, the National Lottery does not even reveal the area in which the successful play was made.
The only time UK geographical information is made public without the express permission of a winner is when the prize has gone unclaimed for a significant length of time and the lottery launches a publicity campaign to find the ticket holder. This was the case with a £63.8 million (€79 million) EuroMillions jackpot win on a ticket bought in the Stevenage and Hitchin area of Hertfordshire for the 8th June 2012 draw, which eventually expired without a claim in the December of the same year.
How to WIN Euro Millions
Below are a few lotto tips to help you pick euro millions winning combinations, but Gail Howard’s book,
Lottery Master Guide, explains all of her
successful methods of number selection in great detail with examples
of patterns shown throughout.
Lottery numbers are randomly drawn. But randomly drawn numbers form patterns
that can be tracked and used to our advantage. Having carefully analyzed all the
drawings in past lottery results of more than 180 different Lotto games worldwide, with
histories going back as far as 1955, we have verified the following incredibly simple rule:
That which is MOST POSSIBLE happens MOST OFTEN.
That which is LEAST POSSIBLE happens LEAST OFTEN.
The key to Smart Luck’s successful lotto number selection methods is playing
the probabilities. If you play a pattern that occurs only five
percent of the time, you can expect that pattern to lose 95
percent of the time, giving you no chance to win 95 percent of
the time. So, don’t buck the probabilities.