Besides, personal information may be disclosed for a purpose or occasion:
- if disclosure of such information is required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or pending litigation;
- use or protect the legal rights of the company (including providing information to third parties in order to provide fraud);
- information can be disclosed to the buyer (or a potential buyer) any business or assets, related to the business being sold;
- disclosure of information to a person, which believes, that you have the right to apply to a court or other competent authority to disclose personal data and, in our opinion, the court will take a positive decision.
You can get any information stored in our database about you. To provide such information, you will need:
- administrative costs of £ 10;
- confirmation of your identity, in the form of a notarized copy of the passport plus the original invoice for any utilities with your name, last name and current address. If necessary, we reserve the right to request additional data to identify you.
We may refuse to provide such information within the framework of, permitted by law.
You can prevent the use of your personal data for advertising purposes, by writing us an email or regular letter to, indicated on the page "Contacts".
International data transfer
Information, provided by you, can be transferred to other countries, including those, which do not have data protection laws, similar topics, what exist in the European Economic Area (EEA)
Besides, personal information, provided by users for publication on the site, subsequently can be accessed via the Internet throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use of this information by others..
You consent to this kind of transfer of data and personal information.