The largest lottery winnings in Russia
Impressive amounts of money are drawn in Russian lotteries. Ranking of the biggest winnings in recent years:
- 506 million rubles (the largest prize in the history of Russia) - won the jackpot of the "Russian Lotto" 2017 a resident of the Voronezh region.
- 364 million in spring 2017 of the year was won by a resident of Sochi in the Gosloto 6 of 45 ". The ticket cost 700 rubles.
- 358 million - the super prize went to 2016 year resident of Novosibirsk, participated in only three editions. The drawing was also held by the Gosloto 6 of 45 ".
- 300 million - in 2017 year won by another resident of Novosibirsk in the "Gosloto 4 of 20 ", buying a regular ticket for 100 rubles.
- 202 million rubles - the amount of the jackpot, which a resident of Nizhny Novgorod received in 2014 year in the circulation of "Gosloto".
FAQ - answers to the most frequently asked questions
Lottery is a complex mechanism, which includes not only organizers and participants.
Many interesting and important questions arise, related to rules, conditions and just money. We answered the most popular and important ones.
Question 1. What is the tax on winnings?
In Russia, this figure is 13%. The winner is obliged to include the prize money in the general declaration of income or receive the winnings already taking into account the tax deduction. for example, you won a million rubles. The first option is to get your hands on it, after pay tax equal 130 000. The second option is to get 870 000 already including tax deduction.
Question 2. How to increase your chances of winning?
Here it is worth turning to the theory of probability. This science gives a definite answer.. To maximize the chances of the desired outcome, need to increase the number of attempts.
The same principle applies to the lottery, only the number of "balls in a bag" is much higher. Buying more tickets increases your chance of winning, albeit slightly.
Question 3. How to choose a ticket, to win?
There is no answer to this question, otherwise everyone would be millionaires, and the organizers went around the world. It all depends on your luck, and it cannot be mathematically measured.
In my youth, I used to play instant lotteries, as the owner of a "light hand", but never received large sums. Conspiracies, psychics, fortune-tellers won't help, you will only lose your money. The above is described in detail, how probability theory works, and it is impossible to influence it by such means.
Question 4. What is the biggest win in the world?
American Powerball is considered the record holder. IN 2016 the largest jackpot in the year 1 568 000 000 dollars. but, there were three lucky ones and the amount was divided, everyone got 528 million dollars.
The largest single win also belongs to Powerball. IN 2017 year the sole owner of a jackpot in the amount of 758,7 million dollars became a resident of Massachusetts.
How to win the lottery - an entertaining video on the topic of the article: